Freerthinking's core motivation
Freerthinking recognises the inherent complexity of the problems we are facing and harnesses creative energy to make change happen across health and social care services.
- The more patients, clients and families become empowered, shaping their care and the services they require, the better that care becomes, and the lower the costs.
- We need to grow an unwavering commitment to quality and safety.
- Change happens when people fall in love with a different version of the future.
- Your culture determines how your people respond, more powerfully than any incentive or management framework you can impose.
- A great story is remembered long after the data is forgotten.
- We can join together to create the future we want to inhabit.
- Large-scale change efforts require deliberate strategic action and strong partnerships across multiple networks.
- Kindness, respect and gratitude are not the ‘soft stuff’ they are the very bedrock of organisational vitality.
- Every great thing is created by a series of small actions.
“Co-production, co-design, and person-centered care are among the new watchwords, and professionals, and those who train them, should master those ideas and embrace the transfer of control over people’s lives to the people.”